Built in 1996, the campsite stands 200 m away from the village of La Ferriere, 12 km from the small town of Allevard and from the ski resort of Les 7 Laux. In a spectacular mountain area, on a surface area of 1,2 ha, you will find :
- 40 grassy pitches, 2 chalets and 2 mobile-homes for renting,
- a playground and a swimming pool (open from the 1st of june to the 15th of september from 10AM to 8PM),
- a well appointed toilet block with an infant bathing changing room and disabled facilities,
- washing machines and tumble dryer,
- a meeting room with a small international library, board games,
informations about the area,
- a snack-bar open every day : you can eat on the spot or take away
drinks, salads, icecreams at any time, chips, meats
from 12:00 AM to 2:00 PM and from 06:00 PM to 10:00 PM,
pizzas on sunday and wednesday evening.
The reception is open from 08:30 AM to 10:30 PM.
The campsite is open from the 15th of may to the 15th of september.
The chalets and the mobile-homes can be rent all year long.